Thursday, January 20, 2011

100K hits

Yesterday night, the hit count on this blog's overperforming sitemeter clicked past the 100,000 mark. An arbitrary value perhaps, but this little blog author welcomes any excuse for a celebration.

A big thanks go to you, the readers, for all your kind comments over the years, as well as all of the people who have been a part of life worth posting about. Of particular mention is my wonderful wife, who is currently 5 months pregnant and looking after herself in Seoul until February, when I return. I'll continue to blog for the foreseeable future and will try to make it more interesting and informative as time goes on.

Here's to the next 100K!

7 comments:

Roboseyo said...

where's the party, and what should I bring?

David said...

Congrats

LC Douglass said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations, Lee. A
milestone on your path to many milestones in your life. That does call for a celebration. I'll be with you in spirit. Sip one for me. My compliments and best wishes to your lady.

Eleonora said...

Congrats!!!! No surprise actually, I am new here and quite liking the blog!! Hope you can pay a visit to my blog : http://ellacino.blogspot.com/ and give a sonbae tips :)

Keep it up!

Nick said...

Congratulations for your blog and you family! Greetings from Paris.

Rawkzell said...

wow . that awesome :D